Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Heroic Miniatures French Cavalier

This is a 75mm French Cavalier, model #7501, that is my most recent finished project. The figure was a pleasure to build and paint up with minimal cleanup. I had wanted to enter him in the latest Lone Star Figure show but was unable to attend this year. I think the pose is perfect and shows the haughtiness that only a guy in purple pants and stockings could pull off. I mean if your going to dress that way you might was well look proud of it and this character certainly does. I don't know if this company (Heroic Miniatures) is still in business, but if your looking for this kit they are out of Hungary. I would definitely purchase another one from this company as the casting and fit was first rate.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here: