Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Games Workshop Dark Eldar

This is a set of Dark Eldar that I painted a few months ago. I went back and forth with different color schemes and finally decided that as their name is Dark Eldar they should probably be pretty dark. So I went with black with a green border on the edges. Real original I know but it does work. The figures come from a GW starter set that I think was the 4th edition. I have the Space Marines also painted up and will post them soon. Anytime a starter set comes out I buy one as I am not a gamer but do like the value that a starter offers and they are something different to paint up. I did pick up some of the newer Dark Eldar forces including the Battleforce as I think those are some of the best sculpts to come of GW in a long time. There are a few metal hero or leader type figures that I have picked up over the years and added those to the basic rank and file troops.


The entire force.
 


A witch and some warp beasts.
 

 
The heroes and elites.


 
Basic infantry.


 
Witch and posse again...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here: