Saturday, October 18, 2014

Wargames Factory War of Spanish Succession Aunis Battalion Round 2

I had previously published a batch of the WGF WSS French troops and was never really satisfied with the results. I went back and repainted them from scratch and did some more research on the uniforms of the French army during this time. The flags are nothing special, just printed out on a standard printer and then painted. I might one day order some of the high end flags to replace these. I think this second attempt turned out much better and the faces no longer have that bug eyed look. These figures still represent the Aunis Battalion and I added one regiment flag and one Colonels flag, made the Colonels pose more dynamic, changed the drummers uniform colors, added 4 grenadiers, and one sergeant. Here is a link to the original batch for a comparison.
First attempt

And here is round 2:










No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here: