Saturday, February 2, 2013

1/16 Dragon Wehrmacht Unteroffizier (Eastern Front 1943)

This is another of the Dragon series of figures in 1/16th scale. I have almost all of the series except for two so hopefully I will be able to get them all painted and posted. Not much in terms of new techniques though I did try to really highlight the sculpt and shape the face to show anger and aggression. The face was already sculpted to show that so I just tried to emphasize the expression by working with the eyes and emphasize his scowl.

I would say comments and suggestions are welcome but that goes without saying. I must add that with the overwhelming response I am getting and massive amounts of comments on here I might need to ask people to slow down on their input. I would hate to shut down the Blog spot server again. Yes that is intended as ironic. Anyway here are some pictures of the kit.









2 comments:

  1. Nice job, congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, appreciate it. The entire range of Dragon 1/16 figures are a pleasure to paint.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here: