Friday, May 18, 2012

Nemrod 75mm Joan of Arc and Andrea Miniature 54mm Teddy Roosevelt

Here are my latest two projects. The first one is Joan of Arc by Nemrod Figures. I tried to do more highlighting and shadowing with my metallics on this one. I added a rose color glaze to her face to give her a more youthful appearance. I think it came out pretty well on the skin tones. The next figure is Teddy Roosevelt 54mm by Andrea Miniatures. I think this one of the best ones I have done to date though I am not pleased with the way my camera made everything so bright. In person the figure is very dark on the blues of the shirt, especially the shadows. There is a clear demarcation of the upper shoulders from the rest of the shirt and with this camera it seems to have whitened everything out. The glasses are photo etch and were quiet a challenge to put on. I think the ground work on both figures improved greatly over the last set. I used ground up oregano and some leaves by Hudson and Allan for Joan and ground up roots and oregano for Teddy. Anyways, here are my latest two. Suggestions and comments are welcome.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here: